football boots nike t90

images Nike Football Boots football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III Elite
  • Nike T90 Laser III Elite

• ca_immigrant
    05-14 02:12 PM
    just called

Senator Scott Brown (R-Massachusetts)
    (202) 224-4543

I must say since it was my first call I was fumbling for the words...-:) even though I had pappu's message in front....

but the person at the other ed heard patiently and said thank you !!

forgot to ask what the senator stand on it was...

everybody go for it call all the senators !!! I will call more...now

wallpaper Nike T90 Laser III Elite football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser III Elite
  • Nike Total 90 Laser III Elite

• swissgear
    08-24 12:00 AM
    Context is everything

And people here are scolding and ranting against the program, not "loophole". But why even fight against the so-called loopholes? Don't we have anything better to do? Visa recapture is a much more worthy goal

And BTW, a 30k salary doesn't matter for executives. Jerry Yang works for $1 a year, so does it mean he is not eligible? And what about the executives working for free for a noble cause? Not everyone is money-minded, and they may choose their goals and priorities

GK, All I can say about your disconnected arguments are one thing. Myself and Nathan are talking about fairness about the system and on how corporates exploit the loophole thereby exploiting the hardworking individuals like you and me. We never here scolded and ranted about the program and as a matter of fact we are having issues with the so called "LoopHole" But your arguments are going in a completely different direction. You can re-read all of our posts again and see where we mentioned anything about ranting against the program.

And BTW FYI, I never worked for TCS. And to let you know, I did my Masters in Soft Engg from BITS and Bachelors in Technology. When I say I got paid 65k for the kind of service I did to the company(5 yrs ago) , itself says a lot of things on how companies exploit which has no relation to the number of yrs of experience and qualifications.

All that matters for those companies is whether client is made happy or not, irrespective of what you undergo. FYI I worked company starting with W (top 3 IT companies in India at that time) .

Let me explain you how this works.....Exactly as to how it happened in my case.

First you are given ransom salary offer say 30-40% more that what you might be earning and an immediate on-site offer within 12 months of joining the company. You feel pretty happy with all of those initially.

Later they send you onsite as promised on L1 by making you wait for 1 yr, (even when they can sponsor you H1) so person would be eligible on L1. Things will look good until now.

While sending you to onsite, no one will let you know what kind of salary you would be paid. Things will start to get interesting from the moment you land in US.
    You are paid just a week of hotel stay(extended stay) and 1 week car rental(only if you have valid DL). You have to beg / borrow for a ride or take public commute if available.

After 2 days of settling you will be given a salary letter stating that your salary is 50k with a bonus of 5k.
    This is the catch. The companies feel that sending a guy on site itself is a big deal. Logically you think that person earning more at offshore than the other person will also get paid more. Its not the case, everyone at onsite are paid the same, irrespective of what their salary is are offshore(only 2 salary ranges exist).And there is no offshore component, and the pathetic thing about it is, you are paid basic salary at offshore deducting from your onsite salary.

Also, just so you know, and onsite person playing a manager role is just an additional responsibility and not a dedicated role. So this is on top of your regular technical role.

And now comes your GC step. After you spend 5 yrs onsite, since you have to leave back after 6 yrs, the company will file in EB1-A and thereby getting your GC. After you get your GC, you are already out of touch from the rest of the world except from your daily offshore/onsite issues and so on and you would not be able to know as to what exactly you can do with your GC. All that happens is you will not be fit to work anywhere except the place you were working at. This has happened to many of my colleagues. I was lucky enough to get out of that chaos after my 1 yr at onsite. All I can say is I'm very much happy now with GC filed in EB2 and making much more that what I used to ...

BTW your comment on someone working for $1 or 30k is for their own noble cause and you cannot expect everyone to have that.
    And coming to a conclusion about someone who you do not know about is uncalled for...

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser III FG
  • Nike Total 90 Laser III FG

• BPforGC
    07-18 07:32 PM
    Based on what my lawyer said, this is how it happens.

1. LC/I-140 processing is independent from I-485.

2. I-485 RD is critical.

3. When your date comes and when they review your application, they will check if your I-140 is approved or not. Then they will look in the application and if everything is ok (FP, background check - Name check etc) and if VISA number is available, you will get it.

If they don't have VISA numbers available, they will not process any I-485. So, availability of VISA numbers is key when they process I-485.

PD of I-140 comes into play when we have retrogression. Since they opened flood gates, all of us who apply now will go by our I-485 RD. Until substantial numbers of our applications are cleared, there is no chance that future VISA bulletins will be current. Even though future VISA bulletins show PD way earlier than your PD, your I-485 may get approved since you are in the system.

So, who ever gets to apply I-485 are in much better shape than people with PDs in 2002 or 2003 but do not file I-485 now.

REMEMBER, USCIS USUALLY DO NOT FOLLOW ORDER AND YOU HAVE TO BE VERY LUCKY OTHER THAN TURNING ALL THE RIGHT PAPER WORK.

Good luck folks.:p :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :mad: :D

2011 Nike Total 90 Laser III Elite football boots nike t90. Football boots. Nike T90
  • Football boots. Nike T90

• vayumahesh
    11-08 03:47 PM
    I got a email notification from my attorney just now that my I-140 is approved with priority date ported from EB3. Not sure whether I should wait few weeks before initiating interfiling process.

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III Elite FG
  • Nike T90 Laser III Elite FG

• cjagtap
    08-10 09:51 PM
    any TSC receipts??????? mine was TSC -2 nd July..

football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III Football
  • Nike T90 Laser III Football

• sam2006
    09-12 09:08 PM
    Looks like you will soon cross My 350 Contribution ;)

I pledge 100$ more once Milind123 equals 400 !!:D
    Any Takers !!!

thats the Least we non attending :( :(
    folks can do

more...

football boots nike t90. uk/football-oots/nike-t90
  • uk/football-oots/nike-t90

• vbkris77
    03-06 01:57 PM
    Hello, there is a better way to findout by contributing to this thread..

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24184&page=3

2010 Nike Total 90 Laser III FG football boots nike t90. Nike Football Boots
  • Nike Football Boots

• Green.Tech
    06-02 02:00 PM
    Contributed $100 for June
    Receipt ID: 47W850****

Thanks, coopheal!

more...

football boots nike t90. mens football boots nike total
  • mens football boots nike total

• Maverick1
    11-09 11:52 AM
    I don't have a PERM case pending so no personal gain for me here. But it is unfortunate to see the trend here and it looks like another backlog center is being created (Got myself struck at BEC before and lost opportunities). Do we know whether IV is working with DOL on this ? Any progress ?

hair Football boots. Nike T90 football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser Firm
  • Nike Total 90 Laser Firm

• santb1975
    05-29 12:06 AM
    They gotto

more...

football boots nike t90. Buy Now middot; Nike Total90 Laser
  • Buy Now middot; Nike Total90 Laser

• vayumahesh
    11-05 11:57 AM
    It has been 15 days after applying I-140 under premium processing and still waiting for approval.

hot Nike T90 Laser III Elite FG football boots nike t90. NIKE T90 IV green black
  • NIKE T90 IV green black

• GC_1000Watt
    03-06 01:37 PM
    Sorry to hear about your ordeals. The good news is that EB3- ROW should move forward at a good clip in a few months - some estimates from a lawyer I talked to seem to indicate a jump into early 2006 by the end of this year, so hang in there and remember that it is darkest before dawn.
    If you are keen on a backup, have you considered immigrating to New Zealand? It is a great option if you need a peaceful life and the weather is just like California (unlike Canada) and they have universal health care too. For people who have worked in the US for a few years in recognized fields, NZ is quite easy to immigrate to and very quick. Your English seems to be quite good so I don't see why you should be so disheartened. I guess this advice also applies to Indians who are frustrated with the delays.
    Good luck!

Thanks for the info buddy. Where to find more information on immigration to NZ? Please guide me on that.

more...

house Nike Total 90 Laser III FG football boots nike t90. Football Boots middot; Football Kits
  • Football Boots middot; Football Kits

• alterego
    12-10 08:36 PM
    It looks like they have heard from IV members about the spillover rules and their clarification about the QUARTERLY spillover is useful. Also them categorically stating that any spillover visas would be used in strict order of PD is reassuring. Whether they actually practice or not, it is good that they have gone on record as saying that is the way it should be.
    In the past spillover was not applied in the way they are saying and EB2I suffered greatly for it.
    This spillover rules if enforced will accelerate EE2I movement initially and then EB3. I suspect that by this summer EB2I folks from 2007 should be seeing some action.

tattoo Nike T90 Laser III Football football boots nike t90. NIKE FOOTBALL BOOTS, Size UK5
  • NIKE FOOTBALL BOOTS, Size UK5

• kuhelica2000
    09-14 11:15 AM
    A lot of people had applied in EB3 since EB3 was current for a fairly long time and their lawyers suggested them to do so to avoid additional documentation. Many of these people could have applied in EB2 as they had the required qualification including me (US masters). Just like you could have applied in EB1 since you have a Ph.D; but you decided to apply in EB2.

The catagory on which a person applies for greencard doesn't necessarily reflect his/her capability or intelligence. After all, if Michael Dell or Bill Gates had to apply for green card they had to apply in EB3. On the other hand, a lot of EB2 filers just fabricated their resumes with years of experience to qualify for EB2. But that shouldn't overcast shadows on real EB2 peoples ability.

I don't know from where you got your Ph.D but it definitely didn't inprove your ability to think rationally as evident in your post.

are bhagwan... kash maine substitue labor use kiya hota....

I would have been approved by then...

Been here since 1996 and have a doctorate .. but still in EB2.. and i don't regret it .... but i don't want anymore line jumping for sure.

more...

pictures uk/football-oots/nike-t90 football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser Elite FG
  • Nike Total 90 Laser Elite FG

• ind_game
    05-14 11:48 AM
    Just an update from my side:

I have just talked local Congresswoman's Office and I have talked to a staff member for 1 hour and she is helping me. She is going to call NSC and get to the root cause of this problem.

Guys,
    If you are reading this, do not lose hope. We have to try every avenue and knock every door that is open.

dresses NIKE T90 IV green black football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III AG
  • Nike T90 Laser III AG

• skd
    04-13 11:16 PM
    :rolleyes:

more...

makeup mens football boots nike total football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser III FG
  • Nike Total 90 Laser III FG

• gc_aspirant_prasad
    07-05 07:54 PM
    Hi Folks-
    We (5 People) work for IBM company, SFO, today we went personally to the congress men and we submit the letter which is provided in this forum and after that we called state senator office and we explained about our problem. We faxed and email the letter to the senator office, staff had taken my contact details and they told me that they will inform the solution in 2days.
    Thx
    Aj
    Way to go !!

girlfriend NIKE FOOTBALL BOOTS, Size UK5 football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser II
  • Nike T90 Laser II

• bskrishna
    07-11 12:16 PM
    Try your best to find a job. The market is picking up. At least try to join one of those desi companies even if they are offering a low salary. Just get past this time without making your situation a whole lot more complex.

Dont worry about lawyers, your ex employer revoking I140 - all that stuff doesn't matter now - just go find a job.

can they even withdraw 140 after more then a year now?

hairstyles Buy Now middot; Nike Total90 Laser football boots nike t90. Save: 42% off nike Total90
  • Save: 42% off nike Total90

• paskal
    07-22 07:44 PM
    I am glad to see sked A here. I have been following this forum for a long time now and there is nothing for healthcare prof though the discussions were very helpful. As I can see it, the july VB put benefits on those going through AOS but as a result those whom I know who are scheduled for interview in their home countries in AUg. was cancelled.

august was always going to be unavailable, come what may...
    The AOS reversal did not change availability of visa numbers.
    this whole thing needs a more permanent solution

ys2jax
    07-06 08:39 AM
    here is the link
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?18

I cannot believe CNN is completely ignoring this story which appeared in NYT, WSJ, FORBES and a 100 other newspapers

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp

there was a serious security lapse in issuing green cards, FBI Security check was bypassed, the USCIS might have given the visa to even terrorists.

why is CNN completely turning a blind side to this story, i am appalled by the CNN staff who choose to ignore this story.

unseenguy
    02-14 12:51 PM
    No matter how many years it is....its the willingness and responsibility.

Yeah so lets check your willingness and responsibility 6-7 years in your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment